- The information contained in this communication is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the person or entity to whom or which it is addressed. It is strictly forbidde nto share any part of this message with any third party, without a written consent of the sender. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not entitled to read, copy, use or disclose anyinformation contained in this message to others. Disclosure and / or use may lead to civil liability. If you received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by replying to this e-mail or by telephoning the sender and thereafter permanently deleting this message and anyattachments to it.
- Medical Billing Solutions puts the security of the client at a high priority. Therefore, we have putefforts into ensuring that the message is error and virus-free. Unfortunately, full security of theemail cannot be ensured as, despite our efforts, the data included in emails could be infected,intercepted, or corrupted. Therefore, the recipient should check the email for threats with propersoftware, as the sender does not accept liability for any damage inflicted by viewing the content of this email.
- The e-mail does not necessarily constitute an official representation of the Medical Billing Solutionsunless this is specifically stated or clearly and objectively ascertainable from the contents of the e-mail itself.
- The views and opinions included in this email belong to their author and do not necessarily mirror the views and opinions of Medical Billing Solutions. Our employees are obliged not to make anydefamatory clauses, infringe, or authorize infringement of any legal right. Therefore, the companywill not take any liability for such statements included in emails. In case of any damages or otherliabilities arising, employees are fully responsible for the content of their emails.
- Our employees are subject to policies that prohibit:
- he obscuring, suppressing, or replacing another user’s identity on an e-mail (pretendingto be someone else);
- the use of Medical Billing Solutions information and communications systems for theexercise of the employee’s right to free speech;
- sexual, religious, political and racial harassment;
- profanity, obscene, offensive, derogatory or defamatory remarks;
- otherwise unlawful communication via e-mail.
6. The e-mail address of any employee of Medical Billing Solutions who is a party to this e-mail maynot be used, copied, sold, disclosed, shared or incorporated into any database or mailing list forspamming and/ or online marketing practices without the prior consent of the employee and Medical Billing Solutions.
7. This e-mail disclaimer shall be governed by the law of South Africa. Any dispute arising from orin connection with this disclaimer shall be resolved at Pretoria in accordance with the applicabl elegislation.